Barbara Rita Drumgold

Main forum for discussion of Genealogy topics across the Counties and elsewhere.

Moderators: Northern Lass, grangers14, admin

David-H
Primary Surname Interests: drumgold
Primary Geographical Research Areas: United Kingdom

Re: Barbara Rita Drumgold

Post by David-H »

Barbra Drumgold was never married and lived at Leighton Road Enfield with brothers, Jack, Ted, Peter, Leslie and Raymond. There was also a sister called Vera.

Leslie Drumgold had been married to Ita and their daughter was called Elaine.

Jack, Peter, Leslie and Raymond had each been self-employed bricklayers. Ted had been a carpenter.

Jack Drumgold had been married to Jesse and they had a son called Peter-John Drumgold and the daughter had been called Susan.
David-H
Primary Surname Interests: drumgold

Post by David-H »

Christine Drumgold is a daughter of Raymond and Doreen Drumgold and she had been born in 1957. Her sister, Denise, had been born around 1960.

Robert (Rob) Drumgold is the son of Doreen and Raymond.
peterd
Primary Surname Interests: Dorricott. Watterson. Evans. Bracegirdle. Quinn. Mcloughlin
Primary Geographical Research Areas: Shropshire. Cheshire. Lancashire. Black Country. Co Durham

Post by peterd »

David-H wrote:Christine Drumgold is a daughter of Raymond and Doreen Drumgold and she had been born in 1957. Her sister, Denise, had been born around 1960.

as this person hasn't been on for 6 years see might not see this
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
LesleyC
Primary Surname Interests: Drumgold

Post by LesleyC »

David-H wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:01 pm Christine Drumgold is a daughter of Raymond and Doreen Drumgold and she had been born in 1957. Her sister, Denise, had been born around 1960.

Hi - I noticed your response re the Drumgolds. My mother grew up next door to then in Winchester from 1923 ( when she was born ) through to her moving to NZ in 1955.
I was born in NZ, but the family returned to the UK in 1966 and lived for some time with the Drumgolds in Leighton St. I knew Christine, who was just over a year older than me, and Les and Ita had 3 girls - Elaine, the eldest, Gina and Valerie. I knew most of the names in your post, but have’nt seen any since leaving Enfield in the early 1980’s. I do however still keep in contact with Greta Robbins ( nee Drumgold ) who is now almost 90 and was one of the original inhabitants in St Martins Close in Winchester.
I’d love to know your connection to the Drumgolds, and if you know if any are still in the London area?
Regards
peterd
Primary Surname Interests: Dorricott. Watterson. Evans. Bracegirdle. Quinn. Mcloughlin
Primary Geographical Research Areas: Shropshire. Cheshire. Lancashire. Black Country. Co Durham

Post by peterd »

LesleyC wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:21 pm
David-H wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:01 pm Christine Drumgold is a daughter of Raymond and Doreen Drumgold and she had been born in 1957. Her sister, Denise, had been born around 1960.

Hi - I noticed your response re the Drumgolds. My mother grew up next door to then in Winchester from 1923 ( when she was born ) through to her moving to NZ in 1955.
I was born in NZ, but the family returned to the UK in 1966 and lived for some time with the Drumgolds in Leighton St. I knew Christine, who was just over a year older than me, and Les and Ita had 3 girls - Elaine, the eldest, Gina and Valerie. I knew most of the names in your post, but have’nt seen any since leaving Enfield in the early 1980’s. I do however still keep in contact with Greta Robbins ( nee Drumgold ) who is now almost 90 and was one of the original inhabitants in St Martins Close in Winchester.
I’d love to know your connection to the Drumgolds, and if you know if any are still in the London area?
Regards

you might be better send him a PM he might get a email saying their a message for him use the balloon next to contact
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/

Return to “General Discussion”